HEAD KORE 93 SKIS
The ultimate lightweight freeski. The KORE 93 is a triple threat of control, float and weightlessness. Graphene (about 200x stronger than the strongest steel) fused in the ski tip and tail plus a Triaxial carbon layer add responsiveness, rigidity and great edge hold. Koroyd material cuts chatter over hard chop. The Karuba wood core hits the sweet spot between density and weight, making steering more intuitive and adding plenty of pop. An early rise tip and tail with minimal camber add float without sacrificing hold.
- Polyester fleece topsheet helps bring the weight down.
- Triaxial carbon layer provides torsional rigidity for great responsiveness and edge hold.
- Graphene is fused in the tip and tail for a light and strong ski.
- Koroyd's honeycomb structure improve shock absorption and reduce chatter.
- Karuba wood core has a perfect ratio of density to weight for a lively ski that's easy to steer.
- Diecut UHM C Base is durable and holds wax well.
- Early rise tip and tail with minimal camber underfoot provides plenty of float while being able to hold an edge when it's required.
*****OPTIONAL ATTACK 11 FOR 175$, PLEASE CONTACT US*****