WOMEN'S BAFFIN SAGE BOOTS
Couldn't load pickup availability
SAGE represents an evolution of winter footwear - where comfort meets agility without compromising style or protection. SAGE protects on both frozen and snowy terrain, providing compatibility with snowshoes and slip resistance during moderate activity.
- Hiker height for improved agility
- Polyurethane (PU) coated leather and nylon
- Speed lacing system on the front
- Superlite™ Blend composite shell for a lightweight, performance fit.
- LiteGrip® compound base for lightweight cushioning and grip.
- Polar Rubber® outsole for maximum grip and boot longevity in cold temperatures.
- Removable Active-Fit Multi-Layer Inner Shoe System:
- Thermawick comfort liner, high wicking, for better breathability and improved thermal regulation.
- B-Tek™ Form-Fitting foam liner for comfort.
- Proprietary B-Tek™ Lite air-insulating blend that allows the inner shoe to achieve better thermal regulation while using less material.
- B-Tek™ Heat lightweight 4-channel hollow fiber insulation for high breathability in a wide temperature range.
- PolyNylon blend used as the outer layer for a lightweight, breathable liner.
- Diamond Net insulation for windproof protection while being lightweight.